CoRE Labs X-Ray Systems
Triton Freestanding Tube Stand
halo Overhead Tube Support Systems
- halo Compact: Designed for extra-low ceiling height installations. Can be installed on ceiling heights as low as 96” and still maintain 40” SID to table Bucky. Even lower ceiling height custom models are available. Ask your sales professional for specifics about to make the halo Compact fit your application. Often used in surgery applications or in older facilities with lower ceiling heights.
- halo Extended: Designed for extra-high ceiling height installations. Can be installed on ceiling heights as high as 144”. Often used in surgery applications or in older hospitals with higher than average ceiling heights. Ask your sales professional for specifics about to make the halo Extended fit your application.
- halo Outboard: Designed for existing room layouts where installation of a new halo OTS to existing Unistrut, lighting & sprinkler locations. Primary use is where ceiling changes become cost prohibitive to the acquisition cost of a new OTS. Primary fitment is existing rooms with outboard Unistrut designed and installed as much as 40 years ago. Ask your sales professional for specifics about to make the halo Outboard fit your existing outboard longitudinal rail system without costly ceiling changes.
CoRE Labs Tables
The full featured aries table is the same as its elevating sibling but has a fixed vertical height of 30.5 inches.
Like all CoRE labs products, the aries elevating table is manufactured to exacting standards. We maintain strict quality standards by producing all machine parts in-house with the latest computer controlled machinery. Each new part is exactly the same as the last.
- The atlas elevating tables are designed as “stand alone” systems, consisting of plug-in cables and a single board interface compatible with all standard x-ray equipment. The atlas tables are also plug-and-play compatible with all CoRE labs tube stands, tube cranes and wall stands.
- The tabletop electromagnetic locks are released by applying pressure to foot pedals at the tables base.
- The table height is adjustable to accommodate ambulatory, wheel chair, or gurney patients - Easier transfer is accomplished for both patient and operator.
- With the atlas elevating tables, the operator can easily and quietly elevate and accurately position patient weighing up to 650 pounds (or 765 lbs with the atlas XL).
- Virtually silent motorized vertical movement is controlled by applying pressure to the foot pedals or optional hand controls.